Thursday, May 13, 2010

One week to go!

After having my graduation commencement last week, I am finally ready to get out of here! I am leaving this Thursday and will be living in my sister's apartment for the first few weeks that I am there. I am going to meet up with a doctor from Johns Hopkins Medical School to figure out what project(s) I will be working on, take some Spanish lessons, and work with an orthopedic surgeon while he does his rounds in the hospital. I want to really thank my family for helping me out through this hectic time in my life as I'm moving away... you've been awesome!

If you aren't already and want to be, send me an email at past0037@umn.edu or send me a message on facebook to get set up to receive automatic updates from the blog. I promise I won't get super annoying and update this thing a million times per day, but if you want to see updates and pictures from my adventure in Peru then let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment